|Let your love open up like a flower as you tell them how wonderful they are.|
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
|Stay away from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Especially the Beyond Section.|
Do you try to do everything in a hurry? Do you rush through all your daily rituals just to get done? How about your relationship, do you just go through the motions? Are you really present with the love of your life? If any of these questions seem to hit home with you then you might want to take time and watch the movie Click with Adam Sandler. Not taking the time to enjoy the little things in life, you might soon find yourself wishing you had taken the time. Time passes way to quickly so take your time and slow it down. Smell the roses and enjoy the love you have before you. Watch the movie Click and you will see what I mean.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
|Try some of this positions for starters.|
Most couples find a sexual position that they like and stick with it. For most couples that is the missionary position. If you search the history of the missionary position you might just find that is designed for quick sex from religions that consider it as just a means of procreation. I hope that if you are coming to The Couples Spot your are putting more effort into your intimacy. Look at karma sutra or other eastern sexual information and you find that the positions they use are to extend love making and not an effort to get it over quickly. Make a pact with your lover that once a month you make love and don't use your normal position. You might just find that this will make your intimacy more exciting and fun. As you try different positions you might just find one that hits the right spot for both of you. Plus if you find something that doesn't work you can always switch it up and try something different. I suggest getting a sexual position book or checking it out on the internet to find some to try. Changing things up might keep both your interests in getting to bed a little earlier.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
|Treasures are most likely waiting for you in your own attic.|
In this tough financial climate we all have found ways to help our budgets. However, you might just have some answers right under your feet. What is in your attic, storage areas, and under your bed? You might just have treasures that you have put away that are worth a lot more than the space they are taking up. Baseball cards from your childhood or dolls that are rare that are tucked away where you never see them. You might know you are saving them and you might not know. So many things become collectors items with time that you might have some financial relief right at your finger tips. If these items are tucked away maybe it would make sense to sell them now and help pay off some debt or put the money away for emergencies. Or you might consider using this money for entertainment for the two of you. Things like going to the movies or out to dinner. Make a pact to use the money you make from these treasures for date nights or vacations. In this manner, you don't have to take this money out of your budget, plus it might just help you clean out that attic.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
|A Great Foot massage can lead to so much more.|
Who doesn't love a good foot massage! Done right, it's one of life's great pleasures. It's also very therapeutic according to reflexology's school of thought.
It is thought that reflexology can relieve stress, promote well being and healing by applying pressure on specific areas of the hands and feet. By applying pressure, a reflex action occurs through the nervous system to corresponding organs and glands freeing up circulation and energy flow.
Although this practice of massage dates back as far as the Egyptians, Mayans and even Native Americans, it wasn't until 1917 that Dr. Fitzgerald gave credibility to reflexology. He called it Zone Therapy. Whatever you want to call it, we know how relaxing and pleasurable it is to get a good foot massage. Even a completely untrained person doing a massage can get results. But if you would like some help with some of the basic techniques, then here are some steps you can follow to help someone relax, relieve stress or even pain.
Have the person soak in a foot bath for about ten minutes. You want to be sure their feet are really clean before you start.
Set the mood with some soft music and maybe some candles. Have the person lay down with their feet just over the edge of the bed. Place a rolled towel or pillow under each knee. Get yourself a chair or stool so you can be relaxed too. Note: You will do one foot at a time.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water and then apply massage oil. Start at the top of the foot near the toes, thumbs on the bottom and remaining fingers on the top. Make smooth upward motions towards the leg. Repeat this motion 3 to 5 times.
2. Place your hands on each side of the foot starting near the heel. (The next motion you make will be similar to washing your own hands where you rub your hands together as if you want to make friction). Slowly and gently rub the sides of the feet (your hands are moving in the opposite direction) and work your way up towards the toes. Go all the way up and then back down again in a smooth continuous motion. Do this 3 to 5 times.
3. Now the toes. Start at the base of the big toe, gently apply pressure at the bottom and slowly squeeze in an upward motion until you reach the top of the toe. Repeat 3 to 5 times and do that on each toe.
4. If the person is not too ticklish then you can run your finger between each toe. Do this 3 to 5 times.
5. You are now with your thumb going to put pressure on the bottom of your feet. Right under the big toe is the round fleshy part. Just underneath that is the beginning of the instep. Apply pressure, not too hard, and make tiny circles. Move downward towards the heel in that continuous circular motion. Then move back up. Do this 3 to 5 times.
6. Now do the opposite side of the bottom of the foot exactly the same.
7. Now you can massage the fleshy part right under the toes and the do the same with the heel.
8. You are now going to move away from the bottom of the foot and place you thumbs on both sides of the soft fleshy part between the ankle bone and the heel. In tiny circular motion massage in a circle around the entire ankle bone. Do this 3 to 5 times. This is the 'reflex point' that stimulates the male and female libido.
9. Repeat all 8 steps on the opposite foot.
And there you have it! A great foot massage that can really help someone!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Willie_Jones
Monday, March 14, 2011
|Richard and Diana Daffner from Intimacy Retreats.|
Click here to view their site.
I would like to share with you a wonderful couple that we have had the pleasure of enjoying listening to via a webcast and tantric sex. Diana and Richard Daffner are a wonderful couple that help other couples connect and build their relationships. They run seminars and retreats through their website Intimacy Retreats. They have a very laid back approach to their work and with a little humor mixed in. After we listened to their webcast the other day my partner and I spent another hour talking about their message. We definitely got some great information out of the webcast and I wanted to share their site with all you that enjoy The Couples Spot. They also have a wonderful book out titled Tantric Sex for the Busy Couple that you can pick up on Amazon. Do yourselves a favor and checkout Intimacy Retreats, we are ready to attend on of the Daffner's retreats as we know it will be great fun.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
We all don't waste any time when we are getting ready to go out with our partner to put on our best cologne or perfume. I find it kind of funny that we put it on when we are going to most likely be sitting across from each other. Sure we might get a quick smell of that wonderful scent from time to time but do we really get to enjoy that sensation. I think the best time to put on your cologne or perfume is when you are getting ready for bed. Put just a touch of this wonderful scent from a bottle on as part of your night time routine. Then as you get in bed to snuggle up with each other your partner gets to enjoy your cologne or perfume to the fullest extent. If you have different colognes or perfumes mix them up to give your partner a little variety. The use of these scents might also act as a stimulant to start a little intimate reaction in your partner.
On a side note I don't suggest doing this every night. Sometimes your partner loves to smell your personal scent. Plus as with everything if you do it all the time it will become expected and that makes it boring.