More Sex Really Is Better - 13 Health Benefits of Intimacy
Most men don't need a reason to have sex, other than the fact that they want to. But just in case a man - or his partner - needs some convincing, here is a list of 13 reasons to have sex tonight. Read them, memorize them, print a copy and keep them in the night stand so that the next time the old not tonight because of a headache excuse comes out, there is a whole list of reasons why yes, tonight should win out! Of course, with all these extra reasons to have sex more frequently, men may need to up their penis care routine to keep the little guy running as efficiently as possible.
1) Sex cures headaches: Looks like that classic excuse is no more. Research has found that orgasms can actually provide headache relief - even of a severe migraine - so next time she has a headache, encourage her to skip the medicine cabinet and head right for the bedroom!
2) Stress lowers blood pressure: Studies have found that people who have sex more often have a lower diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) - that's another good reason to increase the nookie.
3) Sex may improve breathing: Believe it or not, sex may be a natural antihistamine; some people report relief from allergy and asthma symptoms after sex.
4) Sex makes one happy: Researchers have found that the more sexually active a person is, the happier - and healthier-they are. In fact, people who are getting more action tend to take fewer sick days than those who are not.
5) Sex is a stress reliever: Getting the heart pumping is a sure fire way to drop one's stress level. Some people hit the gym, some people hit the sheets - consider the latter the next time there is a need to blow off some steam!
6) Sex burns calories: A particularly active romp in the hay may burn as many as 200 calories or more! Sure beats an evening at the gym!
7) Sex boosts immunity: Even men who only squeeze in one tryst per week enjoy a healthier immune system. Regular sex boosts the body's production of immunoglobulin A; so it seems that having sex every day keeps the doctor away!
8) Sex is heart healthy: Regularly getting it on actually keeps the ticker healthy and reduces a man's chance of a fatal heart attack - according to one British study. Men who had sex two or more times per week were at half the risk of those who got busy less than once a month.
9) Sex promotes bonding: Sex releases the chemical oxytocin, which facilitates bonding and feelings of closeness between partners. So rather than hop in the shower immediately after, lie around and reap the benefits of these feel-good chemicals.
10) Sex improves self-esteem: Researchers have found that not only does sex improve one's self-esteem, individuals with higher self-esteem have more sex - so getting on a roll may just create a positive cycle of wanting more sex.
11) Sex fights pain: Having sex releases endorphins - which are the body's natural pain-killers - individuals have reported relief from headaches, arthritis pain, minor aches and pains, and menstrual cramps after having sex.
12) Sex may protect against prostate cancer: The Journal of American Medical Association published an article finding that men who ejaculated 21 or more times per month were less likely to get prostate cancer compared to men who only ejaculated 4-7 times per month. Though other health factors certainly influence one's risk, frequent ejaculation appears to reduce the chances by some margin.
13) Sex encourages sleep: Many people find that they dose right off to sleep after sex; this happens because the oxytocin released promotes relaxation and induces sleepiness. Crashing out post coitus is all well and good, just be sure to satisfy all parties involved to prevent bad feelings and assure that both people get a good night's sleep.
For additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy penis, visit: http://www.menshealthfirst.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
5 Ways to create the romantic bedroom of your
It’s that time of year again, when we are
coming into the autumn months and looking forward to warm and cosy nights in
and part of this means changing our bedroom decor. Now you don’t have to go the
whole hog and completely change your interior design, but making some small
changes can really help you to get the romantic bedroom of your dreams. Here
are some top tips to creating the perfect space this year.
Get rid of the clutter.
are all guilty of it from time to time, but we do collect clutter and it soon
builds up. However our bedrooms are meant to be the one place that we can truly
relax after a long day at work or looking after the kids. Creating a beautiful
romantic bedroom is not going to happen if you are surrounded by the ironing
piles or books.
by removing everything from the floor and assessing the space that you
currently have. If you have wardrobes with extra storage then look to store bed
linens in there, or alternatively there are many style of beds that offer extra
storage. An Ottoman bed like this one from Tempur Beds is perfect of ease of use and hiding away all that
clutter you don’t want others to see.
Look at your lighting
romantic bedroom is all about the lighting you are using. Any romance novel
will tell you that you need soft and relaxing tones, so out with the stark
white bulbs and in with calmer tones. Equally you don’t always want to have to
rely on ceiling light. Look at getting some reading lamps, with lamp shades
that will emit a low tone, almost like candle light.
for pink tinted bulbs which are at a maximum of 60 Watts, this will create a
warm glow throughout the room and offer you enough light to still read by
before you sleep.
Get some new bedding
is nothing better than getting into a freshly made bed at the end of a long
day. New sheets feel crisp and will help you to get a comfortable night sleep.
So why not start by choosing some brand new bedding for your new romantic room.
styles of bedding you choose is going to come down to your personal taste,
silk, patterned, cotton...the choice is yours. However for a romantic and
relaxing space, a singular colour with limited pattern like this one from Dunelm Mill is a great and simple choice.
The vintage or modern conundrum
the style of bedroom you want to project is equally as important to setting a
mood as anything else. One mistake that a lot of us make is that we mix our
styles and cause confusion in the process. Having a clear design vision for the
room is as important as any of the furnishings you choose.
you have decided upon the style for you, look for colour schemes and ornaments
that work singularly with that style. So for a vintage style room you may go
for fresh flowers, an ornate mirror and some candles. For a modern room, then
minimalism is the key; block photo frames and a feature wall work really well.
Just Us Single Ladies Is a monthly
get together with Ms. Cowan and other women to discuss challenges in
relationships. Advice is given on how to successfully date as a professional
single woman. During
the 90-minute seminar, they learn to clarify their values, vision, and personal
goals for a relationship, and develop a strategy to achieve them.
Just Us Single Ladies is the perfect girlfriend to
girlfriend book. It is sassy savvy seriously insightful. It will give you the
formula to attract the right man that is perfect for you. Ms. Cowan does not
want you to pretend to be someone you are not, she want you to appreciate and
conduct yourself in a manner that demonstrates confidence and style and brings
out the best in you.
This enormously helpful book also takes you into the mind of
the single man and shows you what men think about love, commitment and dating
as well as what makes a man runaway from a relationship. It turns out that
there are clear reasons why marriage minded men either fall for you or
disappear and it’s all here.
In this reassuring book Ms. Cowan combines fundamental
wisdom and humor to the single woman whose family and friends are begging her
to find someone before time runs out.
This video is not only a touching moment but very creative. The use of family members and friends made this extra special for everyone involved. This video is a great example of how people are using technology for good reasons.
Start Speaking Kind Words And A Proposal Might Be In Your Future.
Billy Idol gets down with Jesus in his Plastic Jesus video. You might not think that Billy Idol to be a very spiritual man but his music touches the souls of those that grew up in the 80's. If you watch many of his videos you will see there are many spiritual messages. One such message can be seen in his video White Wedding where he takes a stance against domestic violence.
IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
Pick up your copy of Fantasy Football to play with your beloved.
Sometimes you just have to open your heart to feel the love. We so often go out searching for the love we desire that we don't realize that it is all around us. We are expecting fireworks and huge signs of love that we sometimes forget that the simplest little gestures or the soft kisses are about love also. Today I challenge you to see the beauty in all the little signs of love you can find. Maybe it is that your partner kissed you when they got up to leave for work, or you kids helped you when they saw you struggling, maybe it is even just your dog laying their head in your lap. There are little signs of love all around us, don't ignore them.
This post is dedicated to the late Robin Williams, know that you were loved by many.