Having a powerful bio is vital for authors. This class will explain to you not only why they are so important, but what a powerful bio should do for you. You’ll discover numerous places you need to place your bio as well as which version of your bio. Even more importantly, this class will help you design the content of your personal bio. You’ll learn four different types of bios and a variety of ways to give them a “test run”. Creating a powerful and capitvating bio can make a huge difference in the success of your books, so take this class and put your newly learned skills to work for you.
The holiday season is upon us, with all the rush, rush, rushing it brings. Sometimes just thinking about all the extra things we have to do - shopping, baking, decorating, can be overwhelming. Most women are already stressed out enough without adding all the extra holiday "to-do" stuff on the list.
A dirty little secret about the holidays is that many relationships do NOT survive them. Many couples break up during the holidays because all the stress gets under their skin and they can't take it anymore.
Below are five easy and highly effective tips to help get your relationship through the holidays.
1. Relax and Breathe! When we get stressed out and overwhelmed many of us hold our breath and tighten up every muscle in our body. These actions cut off the flow of oxygen to our body and vital organs resulting in our body tensing up!
The more overwhelmed and stressed out we feel, the more we need to remember to breathe. This will force the flow of oxygen and blood throughout our body allowing us to relax, which will help slow down our racing thoughts! We need to take care of our body and mind if we can even think about taking care of our relationship.
2. Exercise. I can already hear you say: "Exercise, you have got to be kidding me! The last thing I have time for, especially now is exercise." That's my point exactly. You must make time to exercise on a regular basis because it will increase your energy. This increased energy will help you perform all the extra tasks the holiday season requires of you so you don't feel thoroughly exhausted at the end of the day.
3. Moderately indulge in holiday junk food and alcohol. Overindulgence in food and drink leaves us feeling crabby and sluggish. These negative feelings end up impacting our relationships - especially our relationship with our significant other. So moderation is the operative word for our food and alcohol intake during the holiday season.
4. Make sure you get enough sleep! Many people deprive themselves of sleep during the holidays because they need to get so much done. Do not fall into this temptation. Getting enough sleep actually makes you more productive with fewer hours in the day. Allowing yourself to be sleep deprived only leaves you feeling tired, grumpy, overwhelmed and less productive. All these feelings can negatively affect your relationship.
5. Prioritize. It is so easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of the holiday season that we forget to prioritize our relationship. This is a huge mistake. Yes we are incredibly busy during this time of year, but that is no excuse for ignoring - or not making time - for the one you love. Set a specific day and time each week between now and the New Year to spend with your partner. During these times do not spend a lot of time discussing all the chores and activities that you have to get done. Just try and enjoy each other's company together.
If you don't want your relationship to break up and be an unfortunate casualty of the holiday season remember my five easy and highly effective tips. Taking care of your relationship begins with taking care of yourself - guaranteeing a happy holiday season spent together for you and the one you love!!
During the past 25 years, renowned relationship expert Dr. Patty Ann Tublin has helped hundreds of people rekindle romance and reignite passion in their relationships. The solutions in her Relationship Toolbox help couples re-build romance so intimacy inside and outside the bedroom can flourish. Through her successful 25-year marriage and her experience of raising 4 children, Dr. Patty Ann has earned an international reputation for saving relationships. To reignite your flames of passion, visit her site at http://www.drpattyann.com.
The simple fact is that all the people on this beach are lovers. Each person loves something in their life. It might be another person, it might be their dog it might even be their job, but every single person on this planet is a lover of something.
That is a powerful statement to make that every person on this planet is a lover. Even those that only love money are a lover. So we can honestly say that everyone is filled with love, it is just directed at different things. So what if we could get all this love energy together working for a common goal?
The results would be amazing, things would get accomplished that we never dreamed possible. Wars would end, hunger would be unknown and loneliness would not be an issue.
Remember we all have love inside us, now the question is what are you doing with your love?
It takes time for us to get comfortable in a relationship, but when we do we can hit some interesting milestones. Living in the same space over times changes everything from when you were just dating. So watch this video and see how many of these milestones you relationship has passed.
This class will help you break out of the same old date night funk. If your date nights have become routine and predictable you need to take this class. Within this class you will find out what to avoid on date nights and how to construct date nights that are outta sight.
Make the pledge today to start avoiding date nights that fizzle and start creating date nights that sizzle.
Do you know someone that is going through a tough time?
We have all been there and it is not easy. However, now you can send these people a Help Angel.
A Help Angel is a simple anonymous statement letting the person know they are loved. Why do we send it anonymously? Because these people know that love is all around them and that it will come into their life when they need it.
So if you know someone that needs a hug from a Help Angel.